Nutritional Medicine combines nutrition with naturopathic principles.
Naturopathic principles respect the inherent ability of the body to heal and restore itself if given the appropriate nutrients and environmental conditions. Good nutrition and digestion play an important part in maintaining health and disease prevention. “You are what you eat” should really be “you are what you absorb”. Nutritional needs vary depending on your health status and lifestyle. Your nutritional needs may not be met by your current diet due to factors such as - poor gastrointestinal function, excessive alcohol intake, stress, increased needs due to life stages (growth spurts), medical conditions or pregnancy, certain medications. Nutrition needs to be tailored to each individual, there is no “one size fits all” approach to health.
Nutritional Medicine can help with:
• Digestive problems (eg bloating, indigestion, irritable bowel syndrome)
• Allergies/Food sensitivities
• Weight management
• Low energy, chronic fatigue, insomnia
• Skin problems (eg eczema, acne)
• Blood sugar imbalance
• Cardiovascular issues, such as high cholesterol and blood pressure
• Hormonal imbalances, menstrual cycle problems, infertility and pre-conception care
• Reduced immune function (eg frequently suffering from colds or other illness)
• Poor concentration or memory
• Anxiety states, mild depression
• Learning difficulties
and many other conditions!
If you are not satisfied with our service, please contact us. We take complaints seriously and aim to resolve them quickly and fairly.
If you remain dissatisfied with our response, you may contact the Health Complaints Commissioner (HCC). The HCC responds to complaints about health services and the handling of health information in Victoria. Their service is free, confidential and impartial. To lodge a complaint with the HCC
~Fill out a complaint form online at hcc.vic.gov.au or
~Phone 1300 582 113 between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday to discuss your complaint.